Unlimited Sales Success: 12 Simple Steps for Selling More Than You Ever Thought Possible
Published by AMACOM
A million excuses can block you from achieving your sales and income goals. A tough economy, Internet price-cutting, skeptical customers . . . you name it.
But consider this: The top 20 percent of salespeople reel in 80 percent of sales, no matter the obstacles. They get predictable, exemplary results in fluctuating conditions. And you can too when you master the all-time best sales techniques ever created!
From a world-renowned selling guru, whose own rags-to-riches story has motivated struggling salespeople everywhere to toss out random tactics and focus on what really works, Unlimited Sales Success is the selling professional's bible of the most crucial, hard-won, powerful sales lessons ever learned. Now Brian Tracy is teamed with his sales executive son Michael to lay bare the fundamentals of selling in today's complex, relationship-driven sales arena, identifying the best practices of top performers, including:
• 7 ways to spot (and avoid) a poor prospect
• Mental exercises that convert rejection into a spark to keep going
• How to merge relationship, consultative, and educational selling
• The single most powerful question you can ask your customer
• Practice tips to improve your presentations and triple your sales
• The potent tool that can instantly turn indifferent customers into buyers
• What to say when your customer complains about the price
• Why "Let me think about it" is customer-speak for "Goodbye" -- and how to avoid hearing those words
• The 7 key techniques that account for 90 percent of all closes
• How to ensure repeat sales in our "recommendation nation"
• The real reasons why customers defect
• Strategies for shifting your attention from low- to high-value activities
• How to double the time you spend face-to-face with qualified prospects, and reap the rewards
• Plus much, much more!
Self-assessments, sample dialogues, stories that demonstrate great selling in action, helpful exercises, and Brian Tracy's trademark jolt of inspiration will all hammer home the book's invaluable ideas and techniques and help you quickly adopt them as your own.
All great salespeople start at the bottom, unskilled and insecure. They learn to excel not by using tricks or so-called "secrets" -- but by matering the tried-and-true sales skills that consistently deliver the performance and earnings you've always dreamed of. Put these skills to work -- and enjoy your rewarding journey to the top.
pub date: 2013-10-20 | Hardcover | 9780814433249