Harlequin, November 2009
Are you satisfied with your weight? Do you have enough energy to make it through the day? Do you consider yourself a happy person? All of these things are related, and your energy, mental clarity, mood and, of course, waistline are all directly connected to what you eat.
In Eat Your Way to Happiness, you'll learn that healthy eating is a lot easier than you may think, and that making a few simple changes to your diet can have amazing results. Discover:
- The 1, 2, 3 combination of breakfast foods that will keep you energized all day.
- Which carbs and fats to eat and why the right ones will help elevate your mood and decrease your weight.
- The 12 super foods that pack an added punch for boosting mood and slimming your waistline.
- Nutritious foods that have been scientifically shown to tweak brain chemistry so you feel calmer, happier and more energetic and more likely to stick to your diet.
- The amazing studies showing that chocolate and wine can help you live longer and more happily.
And much more!
paperback | ISBN: 9780373892075 | Publication Date: November 2009