For Dummies (Wiley), January 2006
Battle breakouts, reduce the possibility of scarring, and keep your skin healthy and clear
Get the scoop on the latest medications and treatments
Banish blemishes -- whatever your skin type or color
Clear up acne misconceptions and get effective treatment!
Pimples. Blemishes. Zits. Spots. Whatever you call them, they aren't pretty. But these days, there are lots of treatments. In this friendly guide, a dermatologist explains how you can clear up your complexion, whether you're a teenager or an adult, complete with color photos to help you identify your skin condition. From purchasing over-the-counter products to visiting a dermatologist, find the answers you need for optimal skin care.
Discover how to :
- Understand your type of acne
- Assess your treatment options
- Safely use prescription medications, including Accutane®
- Get treatment for scarring
- Clear up rosacea, razor bumps, and other acne impostors
paperback | ISBN: 9780471746980 | Publication Date: January 2006