Cherryhurst Press, July 2011
Feeling stuck in the human dimension?
It's all in your head.
Most seekers of expanded consciousness know what they'd like to manifest. Freedom from pain and illness, greater personal wealth, connected relationships, deeper contentment, these should come to us when we transcend reality and tap into the 'realm of all possibility', right?
It turns out that what makes us uniquely human -- our giant brains -- blocks our access to the universe beyond human. Seeking
control, having to know everything, demanding results, these are brain-fed barriers to navigating dimensions that have no limits. Jaden Phoenix gets us out of our heads and into our heart space. Suddenly enlightenment isn't about perfection, expectations or demands, but about letting go, trusting, and allowing the universe
to work through you.
• Basic tools and skills for navigating consciousness
• Simple strategies for bypassing your doubts, fears and negative thinking
• A breakthrough holographic model for creating the life you want
• Tools that supercharge your life with power and energy
• The point of power where intent creates miracles
• The beauty of the deep, magical space "beyond human"
Paperback | ISBN: 9780983459200 | Publication Date: July 2011
"Phoenix short-circuits negativity and the murky qualities of our existence to explore the power, beauty, and miracles of being human."
-- Cyndi Dale, author of The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy
"A delightful collection of techniques to guide us out of our
programmed thoughts and back into the flow of universal health and
-- Jack Elias, CHT, author of Finding True Magic: Transpersonal Hypnosis & Hypnotherarpy/NLP